Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Matrix or the Truman Show?

Are you familiar with the films The Matrix or the Truman Show? Just like in the movies… Neo & Truman’s cap came off once they became ‘aware’ that the reality of their “surroundings” wasn’t what they were taught! Once Neo, the lead character from The Matrix, took the red pill, his reality became totally new and unfamiliar. In the Truman Show, the lead character Truman realized his reality was a “fake” just like a schizophrenic on some level believes about ours.

A person suffering from schizophrenia has delusion and hallucination that are ‘symptomatic’ of what they are becoming aware of or awakening to just like Truman and Neo. They have their caps off like a water bottle. The water bottle represents our body and the cap represents the crown of the head. Once this starts to open/comes off, a person that this begins to happen to is said to be experiencing either a sign of spiritual awaking or a form of mental illness. Meditation helps, while medication has harmful side effects and is a billion dollar money making “machine”. The water bottle cap (or the head) of the mentally ill or spiritual awakened is either opening or coming off and this can be termed as having a “screw loose”! Life as we know it, believe it or not, is exactly the same way.

More and more so-called “crazy people” are noticing this phenomenon but as they do, the people and the world around them seems to change (or be changing) as they are being transformed from within like a caterpillar in its cocoon. This is an experience that is usually not very pleasant to the outside world of psychiatry, their friends, family and/or loved ones. My friend, do you get the gist of this message? Are you understanding where it is that I’m coming from? You might just be saying that you do, but I don’t think deep down that you really get it. This, my dear friend, is what my Water Bottle Theory is all about. This is the experience of “awakening” that I am trying to convey. This is the true meaning behind the offensive term of being a schizophrenic. This is the awareness of guru’s and mystics like Neale Donald Walsch, the Dali Llama, Buddha, Jesus and Paramahansa Yogananda, (1893–1952) who is considered one of the preeminent spiritual figures of modern times.

By sharing this message, it is my goal to remove the stigma that plagues people with psychiatric diagnosis. As if we were all water bottles in one pack, everyone’s cap needs to loosen a bit or come off to some degree to help each other out of the depression and despairs we either find ourselves or are facing, along with other related mental health issues. The big question is how, when or where this will take place and will it be of ‘social benefit’ for the majority as oppose to the minority?

5 comments:

Julia said...

Iggy, what keeps so many bound is the fear of difference. If we actually saw beauty and accepted each other just the way we were (not blindly accepting disrespect) then we would over all see and be for each other what we all need. To love, care, and accept each other differences as well as beauty.

1prophetspeaks.com said...

Iggy I agree that schizophrenia is a nonsense label. Psychiatry is based on an atheistic worldview that calls all spiritual beliefs &n experiences delusions & hallucinations. Their 2nd question is always "do you hear voices" & anyone who says they hear god or demons is thought by them to have auditory hallucations, a supposed symptom of psychosis. But it is spiritual reality. Everyone hears voices, as thoughts in our heads. they come from the spiritual realm. The word 'inspiration' means ;' a spirit goes into it'. It is NORMAL Christian theology to hear voices; both God and demons. jesus said "my sheep hear my voice{" John 10:27.

We all need to learn to discern the difference between God and demons, most people can't. Our conscience is God. Openings for demonic lying spirits include unrepentant sin, all drugs such as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, pot, lsd, etc & psych meds, bad music, books, art, symbols, occult objects.

Anonymous said...

Music is all inspired by spirits; much of it is NOT from God. Rap, heavy metal, most rock, techno stuff is demonic. I have written music for 50 years and studied the ways music affects us. Ancient hindus & greeks believed different scales invoked different siprits which caused different emotional states. I think they are right. Whatever spirit inspires music, art, books, etc will be around us if we have it near us. When the thing is removed, the spirits leave. spirits affect our thoughts, emotions, bodies. Mental & physical illness is caused by demonic spirits whose assignments are the names of those diseases. Jesus rebuked them & gave his followers authority to do it. I have done it; it works. I have rebuked cance-, asthm-, depress-. in Jesus name.

Spirits also jump around thru verbal & physical contact. I have picked up sirits of depress- from someone else who had it, and coughed spontaneously or prayed & it left.

Anonymous said...

I am Jewish & have been a pentacostal christian for 22 years. I read new age books for 10 years & did tm for 10 years prior.
There is much deception in the new age.

Many channelled books are inspired by lying spirits. One of those is "conversations with God" by Neale D Walsh. The stuff he says contradicts the bible, and it is clear to me that the spirit talking to him is not the same one who inspired the bible. The spirit Walsh hears SAYS the bible is wrong. All new age books do this. So the question is - which one is true, or are they both false? How does one discern? Our intuition, our spirit within, was given to us by God to get a witness of what is true. Also, read the bible and ask God to give you a witness that it IS true. He has done this with me. God healed me & gave me a loud singing voice worshipping jesus while I lived in a church fo9r 2 years, playing the piano at nite.

I could feel angels touching my head with their wings as I sang. God said repeatedly to me, for 2 weeks, "don'[t deny the name of my son (jesus) and "my word is true"; this is why I believe the bible. jesus said "your word is truth" talking to God the father.
See my article "do you believe God sp0eaks to you - he does in your thoughts" http://www.1prophetspeaks.blgospot.com/2011/09/do-you-believe-god-speaks-to-you-he.html

and "Letter to a new ager on spiritual deception" http://www.1prophetspeaks.blogspot.com/2010/12/ager.html

I left the new age movement when the Holy Spirit said to me one day {"if this is from God, it should be free" at a new age convention. I realized later it was God telling me this. Jesus said {freely ye have been given, freely ye shall give."
all the selling in the new age movement is a sign it is NOT of God. God's prophets in the old testament did NOT sell their messages either. Neither do I. Everything I write is free. My minibook Spiritual WISDOM & MY BOOK Manual for Transformational Healing-God's Answer to psychiatry exposes atheistic psychiatry & their genocide by drugs, which are deadly by design, & tells how to heal mental & physical illness thru prayer. Jesus healed people as a testimony that he was who he said he was - the savior. And God heals today when we pray in Jesus name & are saved, for the same reason - as a testimony that the bi8ble is true and Jesus is the savior. I also only trust the KING JAMES bible. The modern ones are corrupted - they are new age translations that distort the language, leave out important scripotures to mislead people. My article "bible translations- only the king james is good" explains this. http://www.1prophetspeaks.com I welcome your feedback.

I first got saved thru powerful experiences during worship at a house church of the Vineyard Christian fellowship. Their music is used in many churches. A spirit of love was flooding thru me as they sang to Jesus. I asked God if it was true JESUS IS THE MESSIAH & he answered me in a dream showing me scriptures in the old testament. Jeremiah 31:31 & Zech 12-14. Isaiah 53 also describes Jesus as the atonement for the sins.

Anonymous said...

corretions to previous links:

"do you believe GOD SPEAKS TO YOU-HE DOES IN YOUR THOUGHTS
http://www.1prophetspeaks.blogspot.com/2010/09/do-you-believe-god-speaks-to-you-he.html

"Bible translations- only the King james is good" http://www.1prophetspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/08/bible-translations-only-king-james-is.html

also see "How god guides us into relationship with him"

Taking the bible literally- why I do"

Psychiatry is a front for worldwide nazi genocide of blacks, jews, christians, the poor, mentally ill & others. The drugs are deadly by design. see articles 'Quotes showing real agendas behind metnal health & education",
"the mental health system is a front for nazi genocide"

http://www.1prophetspeaks.com

I was sent in to the psych system as a Christian to be a witness against it & write a book exposing it, by God. a year before, someone at a christian prayer meeting prophesied to me, "I'm gonna use you to write a manual". Then i was sent there by an atheistic court psychologist who said to me, "if you beliv e the bible, you're mentally ill." most drs are atheists.
The nazis killed mental patietns with psych meds in a secret euthenasia program (t4) and this has continued worldwide using mental health as a cover. The drug companies all come from Germany. It is part of their plan to take over the world. They also used fluoridated water int he camps to make prisoners docile. Fluoridated water is used as mass medication of the population. It is also in the anti-depressants & anti-psychotics. Sodium fluoride is in rat poison. Toothpastes with it say to call poison control if swallowed. The idea it prevents cavities is a big lie. IT dumbs people down, causes canc-. antidotes include vitamin c.