Sunday, February 16, 2014



I understand a “language” like no other and this is what I hear from guns that other can’t or won’t…

“I did it! I did the damage!” This the title of this essay, yet I understand how Gun “speaks,” while no one listens.

TRANSLATION:
Guns say… No matter who I use to commit the crime, I did the damage. (By the way, my newest victim is Mr. Michael Dunn) No matter who dies as a result of my action and someone pulling my trigger and loading me up with bullets, I did the damage. (Again, my latest victim was ?, hmm... Well, it don’t matter, I got more on the list) No matter the age and who is in lockup and why, I did the damage. No matter the color and whom you point the finger in blame, I did the damage. In the Zimmerman/Martin case, I won! Not that loser because I did the damage. Now that I think on it, I did get President Kennedy, but had it not been for me, many more would be alive today…

…Sadly, many young black men spend their lives wasted behind bars because of me. My champion, Wayne LaPierre - Executive Vice President and CEO of the NRA, and my champions, the lawmakers makers in Congress, make billions of dollars because of me. Look right and look left, another life just ended because of me. Sooner or later, someone else will either be in another county’s jail or in another county’s grave because of me. Mother's cries because of me… boohoo! Cry me a river. ;( With me by their side, people do stupid things because of me. I make the *greedy* feel protected, when I’m close. When I'm near, I make the needy feel powerful. Hey, You watched the Animal Planet lately, I love causing deaths to innocent animals by using those who call themselves “hunters” or is it poachers?…

…Poor Johnny, even children find me “useful.” A community, maybe even yours, will be divided because of me. If only I was allowed in the jails, and in the “right” hands I could cause even more damage. With so many criminals behind bars, it frustrates me that no one there dies because of me. Why is that? Who's stupid idea was that anyway… no guns in jail! It’s absurd!!! Even though as a “Right,” I’m backed by the 2nd Amendment, could you please contact the NRA (National? You get it? National Rifle Association) and fight harder for me...

…Seen my latest victims count, those either dead or alive, I’m doing a marvelous job, don’t you think? I would love to get into schools, do some damage there, if only they would use me for so called, “protection.” Can you help me out? You know who I am. Who I am, simply, is a gun. A machine with no morality invented and invited, by the human animal by its own ego to murder and cause death; especially amongst itself, then turn to fault a “fictional character.” Pound for pound I am worth more than a precious child…



(Pause for reflection| We need to join together in love, faith, and harmony to save ourselves from each other.)

No comments: